- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups water
- 1 pack unsweetened Kool-aid or drink mix
- 1 cup salt
- 1 tablespoon Cream of Tartar
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Mix dry ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
- Add Kool-aid to water and mix, add to dry mix in pan.
- Add oil to mixture.
- Stir and Cook over medium high heat about 3-4 minutes until the mixtures pulls away from side of pan. (Note: when you first start, you will surely think you’ve done something wrong – just keep stirring and watch the mixture it will turn into playdough…)
- Cool on wax paper and knead.
- Store in airtight container or zip-top bag.